COFFINS – The Fleshland
Di bentuk pada tahun: 1996
Album: The Flesfland
Tanggal Rilis: 09 Juli 2013
Type: Full Length Album
Ryo :arrow: Vocals
Uchino :arrow: Vocals, Guitars
Satoshi :arrow: Drums
Nobuyuki Sentou :arrow: Bass
Hirai :arrow: Bass
You :arrow: Drums
Yoshiaki Negishi :arrow: Vocals
Aniki :arrow: Guitars
01. Here Comes Perdition
04. No Savior
05. The Vacant Pale Vessel
Your entrails are eluted from all over your body.
Flow down into black-water and mix with shits.
Your soul is eluted from all over your body.
Everything unnecessary is scooped out.
They gush into the vacant pale vessel and come at flesh and blood.
What once you were is just sludge now.
It’s nothing but bubbling, staying in the darkness.
You become naught and they will be born.
06. Rotten Disciples
08. The Unhallowed Tide
- The Fleshland: Coffins’ Frankenstein Monster of an Album (metalsucks.net)
- Stream COFFINS’ The Fleshland Right Now! (metalinjection.net)
- COFFINS: Full Album Streaming At Terrorizer (pittsburghmusicmagazine.com)
- Coffins New Album to be released via Horror Pain Gore Death (meltingalbumreviews.com)
- COFFINS Launch ‘The Vacant Pale Vessel’ Lyric Video (bravewords.com)
- COFFINS: Sailing The Seas Of Disease With “The Unhallowed Tide” At MetalSucks (pittsburghmusicmagazine.com)
- Exclusive Track Premiere: “The Unhallowed Tide” by Coffins (metalsucks.net)
- COFFINS Set To Release Limited 10″ Of Colossal Hole EP (bravewords.com)
- COFFINS Premiere “The Vacant Pale Vessel” (metalinjection.net)
- My first shooting experience (crossbowdude.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted on 7 Juli 2013 by dewanada. It was filed under Album Review, Band Review, Death Metal, Doom Metal, new release, video, Youtube and was tagged with Album review, Arrow, Band Review, Death Metal, Doom Metal, flesh and blood, frankenstein monster, Japan, Juli, Kanto, Music, negishi, New Release, relapse records, sentou, Tokyo.